The Development Center Dresden
In 2013 Amazon expanded to Dresden with it being the home-base of the Amazon Development Center team. The Kernel and Operating System team creates the heart of EC2, the actual virtual compute instance definitions and Amazon Linux, the operating system for our cloud. Being part of Amazon means constantly driving innovation and working on complex technical challenges every day.
Check out this video to see what the office looks like and how beautiful the Dresden area is: https://youtu.be/NyJQL6keFBA
If you have passion for people management, solid technical knowledge, automation background and want to build solutions to challenging problems that directly affect millions of people: there may be no better place than Amazon for you to impact the world!
· You have managed an engineering team before
· You have deep knowledge of software testing methodologies, CI/CD, and automation best practices
· You have solid background in load and performance testing
· You have years of industry experience in Linux environments
· You are proficient in project management
· Experience in building scalable web services
· Strong customer and quality focus and strong bias for action
· Self-motivated and strong desire to invent and simplify
· History of delivering results
· Good understanding of Virtualization
“Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.”