Amazon is all in on games. We believe the evolution that began with arcade communities one quarter at a time, growing into the live streams and esports of today, will continue to grow into a future where games are a global cultural touchstone that cuts across age, gender and nationality. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future's most influential voices in media and art, come join us.
The Amazon Game Tech marketing team is looking for a talented video editor with motion graphic and graphic design experience to create publication-ready video and graphic assets. As the Video Editor / Graphic Designer on the marketing team, you will own development and design of video and graphics content for the team to use across web, social channels, print, exhibition, and advertisements. This is a hands-on position responsible for delivering high-quality, on brand, scalable creative in a timely manner across parallel projects by iterating on existing creative work. Video editing duties include producing, shooting, editing, and some motion designing. The position also requires the ability to produce volumes of graphics, templates, and layouts to support marketing activities.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic working well under pressure and thriving in a deadline driven atmosphere. They must have a strong individual sense of aesthetics and be able to bring stylish, elevated ideas to the table. In addition, they should have the ability to deliver clean, on-brand designs based on existing style guides and brand guidelines in a fast-paced environment. Not only do you have the technical skills and a strong portfolio to back it up, you function as a conceptual thinker that can contribute to larger multi-channel campaigns. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
· Produce creative assets including videos, graphics, templates, and layouts and visual standards for marketing activities across multiple channels. These include but are not limited to web, social media, events, email campaigns, and other activations.
· Collaborate with Marketing Managers, subject matter experts, channel owners, brand teams, and others as required to deliver high-quality, scalable, on-brand graphic solutions to build a superior customer experience.
· Work independently with little supervision and make decisions quickly.
· Take a brief to grasp production needs and specifications.
· Ability to art direct and create solid information designs, concepts and sample layouts
· Partner with insights and analytics teams to identify, understand, and respond to performance data
· Proactively manage time and working towards deadlines.
· Provide light image retouching & color correction support for assets
· Quality control to ensure accuracy and a high creative bar.
· Present work to team and key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approval.
· Digital platform design experience and understanding for cross platform design guidelines.
· BA in Graphic Design or related degree, or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years experience in digital design
· 3+ years experience with Adobe Premiere Pro or equivalent NLE’s in a production environment
· An online portfolio
· Proficiency with full Adobe CSS
· Typography and graphic design experience.
· 2+ years’ experience with a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Fireworks, and InDesign
· Project management experience
· Experience streamlining video post-production workflows for high volume output
· Familiarity with or experience in game development
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation