Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as Pastewka, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Emmy and Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, Lucifer and Vikings. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 50+ channels such as Eurosport Player and Starzplay, and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
The Prime Video marketing team is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and performance-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to help grow our business. The role will focus on launch marketing campaigns for TV shows across multiple European locales.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and have proven experience planning and executing large marketing campaigns across big cross-functional teams. They will be adept in negotiating with key business partners and global teams to gain alignment on marketing plans, and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution.
A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others, with a track record of driving results.
· Campaign strategy and planning from title conception to launch
· Creative development and delivery of marketing assets across Amazon owned platforms as well as ATL paid media channels
· POC for show specific marketing partnerships and integrations beyond the core business of Prime Video
· Manage blocking issues, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and meet committed delivery timelines
· Overall stakeholder management - document and present strategies and provide periodic updates to internal and external audiences
· Post campaign analysis and reporting
For this role we require:
· Fluent level of English and German (verbal and written)
· Excellent project management skills
· Experience developing and executing high-performing marketing campaigns on time and within budget
· Experience working with large cross-functional teams and external partners, including creative and production agencies
· Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while defining and leading future direction
· Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it
· Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization and build strong relationships
· Team-oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Relentlessly high standards with impeccable attention to detail
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Background in the entertainment (Film/TV) industry
· A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
· Experience in multi-territory campaign management
· Multi-lingual, ideally French, Italian and/or Spanish speaker
Please make sure to submit your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.