Amazon Web Services is the industry’s leading cloud computing platform, a range of services for developers and IT professionals that promise to lower costs and transform how applications are built.
The Technical Demo Engineer for Amazon Web Services will join an experienced and energetic organization that is responsible for driving the development and adoption of AWS services across the globe.
In this role, you'll combine your unique blend of technical knowledge, practical experience and development skills to define, develop, and deliver applications that demonstrate and showcase AWS services and features. You'll be building systems, tools and demos for AWS keynote presentations at re:Invent and global summits that are visually compelling, memorable, insightful, and have a lasting impact.
Ideally, you’re someone who comes from a UX/UI, software development or architecture background with a significant track record in creating products, applications or services using cloud computing and related technologies.
· 5+ years of experience in UX/UI, IT Infrastructure and/or software development
· 3+ years of experience in UX/UI, software development, cloud computing services & infrastructure, application development platforms, and popular programming languages.
· Expertise in one or more modern technologies, like AI/ML, Serverless, Containers, Blockchain, AR/VR, IoT, Database or Storage systems.
· Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree (or equivalent experience)
· Experience working in a UX/UI, solutions architect, technology evangelist or developer advocate role
· Experience building applications / PoCs / demos using AWS
· Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age