Are you looking for new challenges in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon’s legal department! Every day across the world we are developing the ideas, products, and services that make life better for tens of millions of customers. From providing Earth’s biggest selection of products to developing ground breaking software and devices, Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking.
We’re looking for a talented transactional attorney to help support our growing and rapidly evolving Amazon Music's businesses. In this role, you will work directly with the business, provide day-to-day and strategic advice on a broad range of commercial and regulatory matters, and structure, draft, and negotiate a variety of commercial transactions. The successful candidate must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, and enjoy being continually challenged. Some travel, domestic and international, may be required.
· JD from an accredited law school and membership in at least one state bar
· At least 2 full years of attorney experience at a national or equivalent law firm
· Strong analytical, written and oral communication, and client interaction skills
· Significant experience drafting transactional documents
· Ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside Amazon
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, and meet deadlines
· Strong client-service and customer orientation
· Pragmatism and a good sense of humor
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation