The primary responsibilities of the EU Search Marketing team is to drive web site traffic, maximize channel revenues, improve customer experience, help to define worldwide search channel strategy and inform technology development priorities.
We manage both Text and Shopping Ads on search engines and run experiments with a view to programmatically improve our ROI and find levers to grow the Amazon business in Turkey, in EU and beyond. Our channel is one of the largest levers for Amazon business and new customer acquisition. We work with internal customers across all levels of the organization, both in Turkey, in EU and in the US and enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a fast-growing organization in an international environment.
This is a high-visibility position with scope for creativity and self-development. You (f/m) will develop a detailed understanding of digital marketing (SEM in particular) and understand the long-term financial impact of customer behavior trends. The problem space is exciting, challenging, and constantly evolving. The role requires a highly analytical mindset, data savviness, curiosity to seek out new possibilities and dive deep into solutions to support them. You should be strong at and attracted to the analytical and technical side of marketing as well as to the creative and experimental side, consistently using one to inform the other. You will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
Specifically, the Senior Product Manager (f/m), EU Search Marketing will:
· Manage SEM performance, day-to-day operations and be the point of contact for Turkey stakeholders
· Develop deep channel insights and understanding in partnership with the central SEM team in the US, with retail teams, other marketing channel teams and the EU marketing analytics team
· Translate channel insights into a forward-thinking product/features proposals, prioritization, test roadmap and optimization.
· Contribute to the rollout of new features of the Amazon’s Paid Search management system in Turkey, in EU and beyond.
Manage SEM for Turkey
· Manage and own SEM performance (revenues and efficiency) for Turkey, including experiments on the effectiveness and efficiency of our spend
· Run our weekly and quarterly performance review cycle for SEM in Turkey (analysis of performance indicators, action plan recommendations)
· Coordinate closely with Amazon’s country marketing teams to deliver Turkey-centric search marketing initiatives and support key events through SEM
· Be the Point of Contact for other teams within Amazon to help them improve their visibility on Search Engines through Shopping Ads
Define and run tests and analyses on an international basis
· Design and conduct rigorous A/B experiments to test new vendor features and/or inform new product development
· Build complex analyses to refine our understanding of the SEM space and uncover optimization opportunities leveraging existing features of the Amazon SEM system
· Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations
Work with the world wide technical teams to continue to enhance the current system and rollout new features that have proven to drive improvements
For this position we expect:
· 4-6 years of work experience. Background in analytical positions or consulting is a plus
· Degree in Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
· Excellent English and Turkish language skills
· Excellent business judgment and the ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon’s core principles
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and international teams
· Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
· Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly.
· A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done
Further Qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience in Search Marketing or Online Marketing
· Master's degree Business, Marketing, Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or a similar field
· SQL knowledge
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please send your application in English.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.