The Amazon Devices Reverse Logistics (ADRL) PMO is looking for a thought leader with a background in product innovation, execution, and analytics ready to take the lead for building products and services to help grow the ADRL space. The PMO is responsible for identifying forward thinking scalable solutions, being the go-to team for all technical systems and growth, and explain RL in a way that is easy to digest at the highest levels in the organization. These systems and programs highlight areas of opportunity and risk and assist in making well-informed, data-based business decisions. Using this information, we help and guide business leaders and partners to develop a strategy on what company-wide investments to make and the level of their importance.
As a Product Manager-Technical, you will be responsible for:
· Understanding where the innovations are happening and how we can improve our systems to cover as many products and as much demand as possible
· Communicate and earn trust with our customers in business and technology, and downstream/upstream systems
· Establishing the goals of products and services, reviewing metrics to identify opportunities, and deliver success
· Defining product requirements based on an intimate knowledge of the customers, device business and supply chain processes
· Communicate the vision, roadmap, requirements, and initiatives through extensive written material to keep leadership and stakeholders in the loop
· Work with relevant teams across the organization spanning various countries and time zones
· Manage the PMO backlog to ensure the team is working on the highest priority items at any time
· Ability to travel 25%-45% of the time
· Bachelor degree in a field with a strong emphasis on business or technology
· 6+ years of experience in product management, program management, or technology implementation.
· Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a highly-matrix cross-functional organization.
· Experience in using data and metrics to define business strategy and gain executive support for new visions.
· Advanced excel operations and analysis with large-scale datasets
· Experience in creating and managing complex, cross-team project plans; prior success in driving execution of large-scale project plans with multiple teams in support of business goals
· Superior Verbal/Written communication & data presentation skills, proved ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Knowledge of SQL, database and reporting tools is strong plus but not required
· Sound business background, preferably working on a new product launch
· Experience working in a Software Development environment.
· Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization
· Strong bias for action; ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment