Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining how Hospitality and Travel organizations approach technology? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the largest paradigm shift in the technology industry this decade. We are looking for a strong technical leader to develop Hospitality and Travel solutions with our Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), GSIs, Sis, Consulting Partners . As a technical leader in AWS Partner Network, you will have the exciting opportunity to build mind share, establish partner trust and nurture adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform in Hospitality and Travel.
You will get the opportunity to work with a wide array of AWS partners, from well-established tech giants to innovative startups that were born in the cloud. You will work with our customers and partners to ensure they build scalable, secure, and high performance solutions on AWS. The ideal candidate will possess the technical and business acumen that enables them to engage at all levels of an organization; as well as the ability to dive deep and build cloud-optimized architectures.
You will be as comfortable whiteboarding complex software architectures with a room full of engineers as are briefing an executive audience. You will author whitepapers and reference architectures that will be leveraged by the global Solution Architect (SA) community within AWS. You will deliver technical webinars, speak at public events and file patents for what could potentially be a future AWS product or feature.
Candidates should have deep experience working in the Hospitality and Travel industries building scalable, secure and compliant solutions. Candidates must have great communication skills and be very technical, with the ability to impress AWS customers at any level, from executive to developer. Previous experience with AWS is desired but not required. Domain experience in Travel and Hospitality is essential.
This position can be based anywhere in the US where AWS has a significant presence. Seattle, San Francisco, and New York City are preferred.
· Basic Qualifications
· 4+ years experience in Hospitality and Travel
· Deep experience implementing line-of-business solutions in at least one of the following industries: Travel, Hospitality
· Experience working with, or within, large Hospitality and Travel enterprises.
· 7+ years of highly technical and analytical IT experience
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· An advanced degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred. Experience with AWS services highly desirable
· 3+ years experience related to cloud technologies