Here is your opportunity to manage cutting edge legal work and make history with Amazon’s legal team!
We are looking for a talented attorney to support our rapidly growing and evolving Amazon Logistics business. You will be an integral part of the business teams you support, serving as counsel on a variety of matters, including advising on strategic commercial deals and regulatory matters, helping business clients resolve issues that arise in commercial relationships, and handling pre-litigation disputes and inquiries. You will develop strategies for handling legal issues in creative, business-centric ways, and you will build processes that address risk and allow the business flexibility and freedom to move quickly.
As you will be working with central business teams that develop and manage programs that are leveraged globally, some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
· Strong academic credentials including a J.D. degree from an accredited law school and membership in one state bar is required
· 5+ years of legal experience (with at least two years at a law firm) as a transactional attorney, preferably with some portion of that experience in commercial transactions
· A mix of corporate law firm and in-house experience is a plus
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.