Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a dynamic and rapidly growing business within Amazon.com. We provide developers and their organizations with building blocks that allow them to innovate faster and to operate their software more efficiently and effectively. These building blocks include on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, databases, serverless computing, artificial intelligence and more.
The AWS Marketing team is focused on improving our demand generation efforts by driving and converting high quality traffic to our site, supporting digital awareness campaigns, scaling our field marketing efforts and nurturing prospects on their journey.
We’re seeking a senior technology marketing leader with strong digital marketing, go-to-market, and demand generation skills.
This is a high visibility role that involves setting our digital strategy and managing execution of this strategy through multiple programs and teams.
· Identifying innovative digital techniques to extend the reach of public sector marketing campaigns
· Driving quality traffic to the public sector website through paid media campaigns and SEO efforts
· Managing programs that capture prospective customer’s contact information and nurture them through automated marketing
· Optimizing the web experience for public sector prospects and customers
· Optimizing our registration pipeline for the AWS Educate program
· Working with industry field marketing to deploy digital activities globally
· Developing and scaling new programs and campaigns
· Overseeing marketing operations and market research team
Deep analytical and data-driven problem solving skills, strategic vision, strong judgment, and exceptional senior executive presentation skills are required.
You should have a positive attitude and strong work ethic; you will work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly.
· Minimum of 10 years technology marketing experience
· Minimum of 4 years of digital marketing experience
· Proven ability to set and execute strategies that deliver
· Proven ability to influence senior leadership and scale programs
· Proven ability to deliver while working across teams
· Experience managing technical roles
· Proven ability to hire and develop top talent
· Exceptional judgement, decisiveness, and able to move quickly
· MBA preferred
· An undergraduate degree in a technical field
· Experience at a marketing/creative agency