Amazon’s Prime Video is a premium on-demand video entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch from popular Prime Original TV shows (made by Amazon Studios) such as Pastewka, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan and the recent Emmy and Golden Globe winning The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to Prime Original Movies like the Oscar-winning Manchester by the Sea. The service also offers TV shows that are exclusively available for Prime members in each country such as American Gods, Lucifer and Vikings. Beyond this content exclusivity, the service further differentiates from other video-on-demand services by offering Prime members the opportunity to subscribe to 50+ channels such as Eurosport Player and Starzplay, and hundreds of thousands of additional titles to watch instantly with no extra apps to download or long term contracts. Prime Video is at the forefront of the entertainment industry and growing fast - now available in more than 240 countries and territories worldwide – and we work in a dynamic, and exciting environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, please read on.
We are looking for a bi-lingual (English + German) EU Social Media Manager to attract, engage and delight customers across social media platforms. As an EU Social Media Manager you will own, develop, and execute social strategies for key Amazon Original shows and the Prime Video brand as we expand across Europe. You must have a proven track-record of creating and executing high-impact social strategies for entertainment or related industries with proficiency across social media platforms and tools.
Candidates will have impeccable written and verbal communication and be highly organized and collaborative cross-functionally. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
· End to end ownership of Prime Video’s social brand channels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube including execution of activations from concept to post-implementation analysis.
· Build and manage social content calendar in collaboration with 3P agencies.
· Create and design high quality content and activations for both individual shows and the Prime Video brand.
· Collaborate and maintain close relationships with cross-functional teams to maximize the impact of social media efforts by ensuring alignment in communications across channels.
· Ensure consistent brand positioning and tone of voice across all activations through copy-writing and content creation efforts.
· Analyze and report back social channel performance to quantify the effectiveness of campaigns and drive learnings.
· Find new and exciting ways to engage customers via social media channels to drive awareness, conversation and affinity for the Prime Video brand and its original content.
· Design activities that feel bespoke to each customer but scale to drive broad visibility and awareness.
Maintain confidentiality and discretion as you will be working on high profile entertainment releases.
For this role we require:
· Fluent level of English and German (verbal and written)
· Willingness to travel frequently within Europe
· Experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale
· Experience with social measurement and tracking services including crimson hexagon
· Advanced excel knowledge including comfort with pivot tables, v-lookups, and macros.
· Exceptional persuasive written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
· Highly-organized with the ability to work quickly to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Pan-European marketing experience
· A pop culture/movie/TV junkie, with a high degree of FOMO on the latest trends
· Experience in the film/tv/music industry
· Any other additional language would be a plus (ideally French, Spanish or Italian)
Please submit your application in English
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.