SDEs at work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world. At an SDE can expect to flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, , and object oriented programming. Coming to gives you the opportunity to work on a small team in one of our many organizations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 4+ years professional experience in development
· Computer fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer fundamentals in data structures
· Computer fundamentals in algorithm , problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as , , or Perl
· Master's Degree in or related field
· Experience building complex systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional engineering practices & best practices for the full life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project\
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe product features, and technical designs.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation