Are you ready to drive the next generation of shopping innovations at Amazon? Our Visual Search team launches innovative shopping experiences that help customers discover products based on a look they like. We build solutions to understand the style and aesthetic details from images to power these experiences. We are a full stack shop; our team includes applied scientists (computer vision and deep learning), backend and frontend software developers, product managers, UX designers, and iOS and Android mobile app developers.
As a Product Manager - Technical, you will develop the product vision, define customer experiences and manage the overall product roadmap. You will evangelize new ideas, validate them and take decisions by relying on data. You will collaborate with design, science and engineering teams to own the end-to-end delivery of solutions.
To succeed in this role, you need to be customer-obsessed, analytical and creative. You must have the technical chops and the product intuition for delivering innovative and impactful solutions.
· Master’s degree in computer science, business or related field.
· 5+ years of experience as a product manager for consumer facing applications.
· Proven ability to take data-driven decisions and test ideas in A/B setting.
· Expert at articulating requirements clearly and influencing cross-functional teams.
· Excellent communication skills, including Amazon-style long-form writing.
· Prior experience in launching solutions for, or expert knowledge in fashion or home verticals.
· Ability to understand technical concepts, such as machine learning, computer vision, or software architectures of highly scalable distributed systems.
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Shows willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary to drive your projects to completion.