Excited by Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Software? Interested in creating new state-of-the-art solutions using Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques on Terabytes of Data?
At AWS, we are developing state-of-the-art large-scale Machine Learning Services and Applications on the Cloud involving large amounts of data. We work on applying predictive technology to a wide spectrum of problems. We are looking for talented and experienced Machine Learning Scientists who can apply innovative Machine Learning techniques to real-world problems. You will get to work in a team dedicated to advancing Machine Learning solutions at AWS and converting it to business-impacting solutions.
· Use machine learning, data mining and statistical techniques to create new, scalable solutions for business problems
· Analyze and extract relevant information from business data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
· An MS/PhD in CS, Machine Learning, Operational research, Statistics or in a highly quantitative field. PhD strongly preferred.
· 4+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis, predictive software development
· Strong Problem solving ability
· Good skills with programming languages, such as Java or C/C++
· Experience using Python and/or R
· Experience using machine learning libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib
· Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modeling applications
· Strong communication and data presentation skills
· Ability to travel to client locations when needed.
· 6+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis, predictive software development
· Experience handling terabyte size datasets
· Experience working with distributed systems and grid computing
· Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conferences
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
** AWS_PROFESSIONAL_SERVICES ** Amazon aims to be the most customer centric company on earth. Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers critical applications for hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.