Join Amazon's HR team and help make a difference for all Amazonians! We are currently looking for an ERC Content & Communications Specialist to ensuring our agents are kept up to date in an ever changing business environment and have access to the best content possible to help them support their fellow Amazonians. The Specialist will own the creation and ongoing maintenance of internal content and partner closely with business leaders, stakeholders, and agents to ensure they understand business need for communication and the impact it will have on ERC agents. The Employee Resource Center is a global organization with over 700 agents and will require someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. The Content and Communications Specialist will need to have superb writing skills, excel at prioritizing their workload, having strong attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
As the Content and Communications specialist you will:
· Be responsible for the creation & maintenance of internal ERC agent process content
· Translate complex business concepts into clear, concise and appealing content
· Increase ERC agent productivity and accuracy through the use of excellent written communications and procedures
· Develop communications plans and implement against them across ERC platforms
· Understand the what, when, why, and how, including benefits of projects and changes within the organization
· Ensure content and communications are delivered to ERC agents and leaders in a timely manner using internal tools as the vehicle for delivery.
· Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and leaders to understand impacts of projects and changes to ERC agents, what is coming, and when
· Partner closely with the internal Employee Services content team to ensure content publishing parameters are met and maintained.
· Identify and partner with the internal Employee Services content team to review out of date self-service content.
· Work independently in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
· Meet deadlines, prioritize workloads, and maintain a strong attention to detail to meet organizational objectives and quality measures
· Manage effective measurement tools to drive improvements of agent productivity
· A BA in PR, Journalism, Communications or equivalent
· 5 years communications experience
· Contact center or HR communications experience
· Experience communicating to a diverse, global audience
· An enthusiasm for networking across all levels of the organization, across geographies and partner content and communications teams
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Ability to build a strategic communications plan using both a stakeholder analysis and change impact analysis as a foundation, and implement against it in a fast-changing environment
· Unparalleled customer obsession
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.