Do you want to work hard, have fun, and make history? Our AWS Knowledge Management Team is seeking a talented and passionate UX designer. You'll be part of a world class team to continue to enhance a knowledge management platform that our internal customers uses to find and discover information. You will own the design direction for this vital platform.
You will bring strong enterprise experience in UX design. You are an experienced designer with exceptional problem-solving skills, clear communication, good design instincts, and can translate business needs into customer-focused solutions. Working closely with product management, engineering, and project stakeholders, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experiences (user interface designs, interaction models, prototypes, etc.) in a fast-paced, collaborative, startup-like environment.
The knowledge management platform is a critical solution for our AWS field teams. This role offers a unique opportunity for a designer to bring in industry standards and creative design thinking to define the patterns and practices, evolve the current design, and be part of a team that will set a standard for knowledge management experiences in AWS.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role.
· Experience designing enterprise content management, web content management, and search systems.
· You've shipped successful UX solutions to complex problems.
· A portfolio or samples of enterprise work demonstrating your process for creating great user-centered design solutions to complex problems.
· Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
· Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating rich and user-friendly web applications business software, mobile apps, and end user features.
· Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from product management, engineering, and stakeholders.
· An informed set of core values regarding user experience, user research, usability, technology, and business communication and the ability to present them with eloquence and concision.
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively.
Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe XD, InVision, Balsamiq, and Sketch.