With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), Amazon’s new and innovative service offering, any merchant can send inventory directly to Amazon, where it is stored and managed in one of our modern, secured facilities. Merchants may list items for sale on Amazon or use other sales channels such as their own website or third party shopping/ auction websites. When orders are received, Amazon will professionally pick, pack and ship the product direct to a merchant’s customer. In addition, Amazon takes full responsibility for servicing the merchant’s customers and handles all customer returns as required, thus offering end to end fulfillment and customer service experience.
To help support the FBA iniative supporting both our Merchant and Customer experience, the ideal candidate will drive merchant compliance via creation of multiple cases, coaching merchants and reporting key learning to the FBA Ops Seller Experience Specialist and FBA Ops Performance Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
· Coach FBA Merchants on standard processes, shipment requirements and errors encountered.
· Continuous improvements - enforce vendor and product compliance standards with FBA Merchants. Communicate corrective actions taken with individual shipments to Seller Services with the goal of having FBA merchants learn from mistakes and being compliant next time.
· Suggest changes to the FBA merchant manual in order best practice is shared among FBA merchant community.
· Data analysis of all defects recorded in logistic centers in order to drive an overall reduction in inbound issues.
Base pay for this position is 1.075 EUR and there are further pay components within the total compensation
· Seller / Vendor / Customer Support experience
· Fluent in English and French OR Italian is required
· Other European language is an advantage
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability
· Independent and flexible with good communications skills
· Strong business judgement
· Excellent Microsoft office/PC skills, including good working knowledge of Excel
· The ideal candidate will have experience in virtual research, analyzing data, seller communication and a strong customer focus.
· He or she will be an inspiring team member and adapt quickly reacting to a changing environment.
· Additionally, he or she will have a background in FBA Seller Support and a proven sense of delivering operational excellence.
· He or she has the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize workloads and maintains a strong attention to detail. Working independently, bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity are of great importance.