Costa Rica Payroll team is looking for professionals with financial background, analytical thinking and eye for details. If you would like to join us to make sure our employees are paid accurately and on time and make a difference by driving and participating in challenging project, we definitely want to hear from you!
We are looking for a strong leader with excellent communication skills to lead a team of 3+ payroll analysts and/or assistants.
· Conduct regular 1on1s, team meetings and help team members to develop.
· Ensures payroll is processed accurately & timely for Amazon employees for the respective countries they manage
· Payroll & Compliance estimation of funds requirement on a monthly basis for salary disbursement & Statutory due.
· Liaise with the banks for timely salary credit.
· Work with the payroll vendor and/or system to ensure end-to-end process is covered.
· Produce timely responses to our stakeholders’ inquiries received through emails and Trouble Tickets.
· Drive the implementation of all procedural changes following manager’s agreement with stakeholders.
· Handle payroll audits.
· Support the Manager in the completion of all open Controllership items.
· Be the back-up of the Manager in his/her absence.
· A minimum of 2+ years’ experience managing payroll or finance teams
· Fluent English and Spanish
· Strong analytical skill
· Ability to balance multiple priorities
· Ability to inspire and motivate the teams
· Payroll experience
· Finance experience
· Experience as a people manager with direct reports