We are focused on building solutions that enable B2B customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a vast selection, across multiple devices, marketplaces and regions.
AB Classification team ensures that our selection is classified for AB customers to perform business specific functions such as approval routing, spend analysis, create procurement policies for compliance, and do forecasting and reporting.
As a Classifier, you will
1) Classify amazon selection with global classifications that business customers need. Audit and measure accuracy of the classifications
2) Use tools to manage and track classification output
3) Update Amazon’s catalog with accurate classifications
4) actively troubleshoot and respond to customer issues that are caused by miss-classifications
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 1200 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements.
Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent;
- Fluent English and French
· Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous context.
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting;
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team, including adherence to core values and dynamic corporate culture
· Ability to work under a dynamic work environment and meet performance goals.
1. Mentor/train overall team to improve metrics (efficiency, quality) and progress to next level functionally by sharing knowledge
2. Prior experience of working in taxonomy and classification areas is good to have but not required.