Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
That’s our slogan, and we stand by it. Given our commitment to Human Resources excellence, we’re confident that every one of our team members can also get behind it.
And year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members fulfilled, motivated and empowered.
Plan The Future With Us
At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a HR Business Partner. In this role, you will act as a partner to Operations managers, upskilling and coaching Area Managers up to Operations Managers to deliver a great customer experience. You will manage sensitive, complex and/or employee cases, and work with labor relations stakeholders. As an integral part of the HR team, you will execute business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness and employee engagement, partnering with internal stakeholders to integrate Amazon’s peculiar culture into the employee experience. In addition, you may lead and develop a team of Associate Partners (our front line HR representatives).
Key Stakeholder/Client Relationship(s):
FC Associates; Team Leads; Area Managers, Operations Managers, site HR teams, HR Shared Services, Payroll, High Volume Hiring, Employee Relations, Legal, Comp & Ben.
· Coach Area Managers and Operations Managers on HR related topics
· Complex employee case management in line with local legislation
· Conduct investigations in consultation with management
· Manage relationship with labor relations stakeholders (Associate Forums, Works Councils)
· Collaborate with management to execute recruitment, on boarding and training initiatives and internal mobility
· Partner with the HR team to develop and implement communications plans
· Manage and deploy small to medium scale HR projects and change initiatives
· Partner with managers on performance management and talent development and provide insights into impact on comp & ben
· Maintain site policy and services and manage policy change roll-out to ensure business adoption and/or understanding of changes
· Support rollout of compliance initiatives and provide counsel to management in regards to local employment law and legislation changes
· Analyze data and provide recommendations to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
· Lead and develop a team of Associate Partners
· A Bachelor’s degree preferably in an HR related field
· Experience as an HR Generalist or Specialist in a fast-paced distribution or manufacturing environment
· Experience with MS Office tools and HR Information Systems
· Fluent command of English, in both written and verbal form
· Advanced knowledge of local labor law
· Ability to use analytical and experiential data for decision making
· Influencing skills
· A Master’s degree in an HR related field or equivalent through experience
· Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organisation
· Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment
· Ability to work independently, as an active member of both business and HR teams
· Experience managing small to medium scale projects
· Experience as a people leader, with a focus on hiring and developing the best talent