Want to transform the way people enjoy music, radio, books and video? Come join the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, Live radio, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, Alexa on Fire TV and more available to Alexa customers. We are innovating on and changing the way our customers interact with media services and devices!
On the Alexa Music Team, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know.
No matter what the role, we’re looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
In this role you’ll have independent technical ownership on new customer features and supporting architecture on a day to day and week to week basis. You’ll be working on the brain of Alexa Music that is behind the magic of giving delightful music experience to Alexa customers. This role will involve working with various Alexa Services and Music partners to solve large scale customer and engineering problems and have fun working with a pool of talented and exciting engineers. We do happy hours, demos and tech talks to show off our work consistently and ensure everyone are growing within the role regularly.
Come join us as we build the Voice OS for Entertainment in the home. We’re breaking new ground and need your help to bring our vision to reality.
· 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Experience developing cloud software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
· Development experience defining, implementing and maintaining web service API's
· Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
· Passion to deliver high quality software that delight users
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation