AWS Marketing team is looking for a digital marketing expert to own the digital tactics for product awareness and adoption campaigns our compute category. The talent will take the charge to plan, create and deliver online campaigns to educate our business and technical decision making and implementer groups throughout their customer journey
As a Sr. Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, you'll be strategy setting, hands-on implementation, project management, data analysis, creative problem solving and customer understanding. Ideal candidates are interested in learning, testing, executing, driving awareness, adoption and retention through multi-channel digital marketing. The role will collaborate with many functional teams in AWS: product marketing, service, business intelligence, customer research, etc.
This position must sit in Seattle, WA - open to relocation from within the US.
· Develop the customer life cycle product adoption campaign strategy with key stakeholders
· Grow adoption of AWS services by driving awareness, demand, acquisition and customer retention through multi-channel digital campaigns
· Build effective awareness, acquisition, adoption and retention digital campaigns, such as email, web banner, advertising, social media
· Analyze and report on performance metrics of digital campaigns and set up test plans to improve the campaign performance
· Compile learning and share best practices across teams to help achieve the most effectiveness
· Collaborate across multiple teams to identify and accomplish goals
· Demonstrated execution capability with highest standards in a rapidly evolving business
· 5+ years experience in building and executing digital promotional campaigns: e.g. email, web banner, social media, web page
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communication, or any field of study (MBA preferred). Relevant work experience is more important
· Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting
· Experience with email and web content management tools: Marketo, Adobe CQ, Adobe Target, etc.
· Adwords Certified, experience with social media advertising, and DoubleClick.
· Experience in setting up automated marketing experience
· Experience in audience segmentation and targeting
Experience with Windows Server and/or SQL Server or database applications
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.