At Amazon we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance.
Amazon’s European Expansion Marketing team is looking for a talented, smart and a hands-on leader to help drive Amazon’s Turkish business through the development of mobile acquisition initiatives and automated outbound marketing programs.
As a Senior Mobile and Outbound Marketing Manager, Turkey (f/m), part of your responsibility will be conceptualizing, executing and continually improving Email and Push Notification marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement in an automated and scalable fashion across the Turkish marketplace. Within this role, you will also play an instrumental part as we seek to acquire new mobile customers and increase engagement with Amazon via our mobile platforms.
Through strategic thinking, strong data driven customer insight, and passionate ownership, you will maximize impact and efficiency of this exciting growth area, with significant impact for our outbound and mobile channels.
In return, we will offer you a truly exciting work environment, and an attractive package including basic salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the leading online retailers.
· Managing, analyzing and improving world-wide automated outbound programs (email & push) in close collaboration with dedicated development teams.
· Developing new use cases for direct-to-consumer marketing measures that drive customer engagement in a personalized and automated fashion.
· Developing direct channels in collaboration with international counterparts, foster global best practice exchange.
· Establishing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of the Amazon app.
· Overseeing and continue to improving tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyze key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source and return on investment.
· Collaborating closely with mobile technical, business, and design teams within Amazon to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
· Analyzing results and developing recommendations to be presented to senior management.
· Deriving concepts for automation of processes and support local implementation of new automated marketing programs and systems, in collaboration with a team of international product managers and software developers.
· Delivering results at the tactical level (managing project execution, testing ideas, creating campaigns/offers, analyzing data, solving problems, optimizing and scaling marketing programs).
· Realization of continuous A/B tests in order to optimize customer experience.
· Growing the outbound and mobile channels against challenging revenue and customer engagement goals.
· Reporting on progress against goals and relevant metrics to senior management.
· Providing tactical leadership and transfer best practices to marketers in multiple business teams.
· Min 8 years of professional experience.
· Proven relevant work experience in online paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, automated marketing and/or product management.
· Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.
· Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from large data sets and statistical studies.
· Demonstrated ability in managing complex processes with multiple business owners and making trade-offs against business priorities.
· Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing.
· Strong analytical skills and high affinity for metric and KPI-driven decision making.
· High proficiency with Excel and using it to analyze and present data.
· Ability to think strategically, but at the same time willingness to roll-up your sleeves to drive execution.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Fluent English and Turkish skills (written and verbal).
· SQL Knowledge.
· At least 10 years of professional experience.
· You have already worked in an international or a matrix organization.
· Master’s degree in a related field.
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Experience with BI tools like Tableau.
· Additional language skills (German, French, Italian, Spanish etc.)
· Hands-on SQL experience.