Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps publishers of all sizes increase monetization and yield. APS provides exclusive access to Amazon marketing spend and extends our cloud-based platform technology to enable publishers to maximize revenue opportunity across devices and media channels while improving user experience. The end result is an Amazon product that lets publishers focus on what they do best: publishing.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who can consult with new and existing publishers to improve their programmatic infrastructure. In this role, you will:
· Be a key technical liaison for Amazon Publisher Services’ customers
· Partner closely with business and account teams as a technical consultant for custom integrations and solutions
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical challenges for our customers
· Champion new product requirements and features for development
· Identify short and long-term product opportunities and provide actionable recommendations to customers
In this organization you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.
· 2+ years of experience communicating technical concepts to external business and technical audiences
· 2+ years of experience with ad tech and related technologies such as Google Ad Manager, OAS, Adtech, etc
· 2+ years of experience working with browser debugging tools and is competent in performing client-side troubleshooting
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Experience with header bidding technologies
· Knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and networking
· Experience with common content publishing tools like WordPress
· An interest in the business behind the products we develop
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.