Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Amazon Devices is seeking a hands-on and customer-obsessed seasoned marketing professional responsible for developing an end-to-end customer engagement plan. Through deep insight into the UK and FR consumer, you will be responsible for working with both internal teams and third parties to build awareness, drive customers to stores and deliver a best-in-class customer experience for Amazon devices and services.
As the owner of marketing with and through channel partners, you will work closely with global and local marketing teams to deliver cost-effective communications, break-through in-store experiences, and create rigorous analytical processes to measure their efficiency while optimizing the overall budget. A key to the success will be gaining the hearts and minds of consumers online and in store.
· Own the marketing strategy of Amazon devices and services through UK and FR offline partners.
· Successfully lead the development and oversee the execution of category activities, permanent and temporary display fixtures, digital content or training plans in order to drive category growth.
· Develop and execute account plans to deliver Joint Business Plan pillars, resulting in delivery of JBP and volume targets.
· Develop strategic Joint Business Plan initiatives with Tier 1 accounts
· Marketing country budget owner
· Work with our Account Management teams to develop relationships with Retailer Marketing Teams, in order to increase strategic alignment and accessibility to category growth opportunities.
· Lead the creation and execution of cooperative marketing programs with partners turning awareness into consideration to drive traffic into stores.
· Own the MDF (Marketing Development Fund) for UK and FR accounts, continually developing plans that improve effectiveness and efficiency of activities and spend. Own the negotiation with accounts, ensuring partners are aligned and engaged around perfect delivery.
· Oversee execution of MDF and OPEX spend, creating mechanisms to ensure that initiatives are executed to plan, and analyzed for continuous learning and improvement.
· Own overall UK and FR OPEX budgets (in addition to MDF) ensuring that spend is to plan. Own the pitching process for any additional budget requests.
· Develop end-to-end launch plans for new products into the UK and FR retail marketplace across all existing and new Amazon device product categories.
· Successfully plan and roll out any new business accounts, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of activation plans in line with volume aspirations.
· Ensure an engaging and consistent CX across UK and FR retail stores and retailer.com, taking into account local differences and nuances.
· Become the voice of the UK and FR retailers within the business, championing their strategies, requirements and nuances across the sales and marketing functions.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Excellent understanding of consumer product marketing strategies especially in the off-line retail and high-technology space
· Track record of success in multi-party marketing partnerships and extensive experience working with consumer electronics retailers
· Experience in UK and FR CE markets.
· Ability to understand complex product attributes and relate their benefits into culturally relevant, channel-appropriate communications
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Proven success in delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
· Considerable experience in consumer marketing such as channel marketing, retail marketing, product marketing, merchandising, or advertising
· Bachelor's degree is required
· Demonstrated success in data intensive quantitative analysis and recommendations; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up program recommendations and results
· Fluent in English.
· UK or French market experience.
· Fluent in French preferred, not essential.
· MBA preferred
· Management experience
· High-technology consumer products marketing