Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is looking for a Senior Program Manager to drive improvements in the Canada FBA Supply Chain. FBA is a growing business built around Amazon’s world class capability in ordering, fulfillment, transportation and Customer service. By leveraging Amazon’s scale and supply chain, FBA can provide a low cost alternative for fulfillment and enable sellers to rapidly grow their business. This is an opportunity for you to advance your leadership and Supply Chain skills within a highly visible and strategic program. Drawing from your strong experience and understanding of supply chain dynamics, you will help develop solutions for new and challenging problems.
As the Canada FBA Supply Chain Program Manager, you will lead projects that are business critical, and may be global in nature. May lead other program managers for large projects. You will drive improvement programs and bring ongoing operations focus on Inventory health, Inventory removals, Capacity planning, and Reverse Logistics. Responsibilities include supporting all existing inventory health and inventory removals processes, quantifying and prioritizing additional opportunities, and driving reverse logistics initiatives to optimize overall value chain for Amazon and Sellers. Achieve performance and cost goals, while improve experience for our Sellers and Customers. You will need to work closely with software development/Tech teams, business managers, operations, finance, and WW teams. The successful candidate will work with stakeholders to create, develop, prioritize, and drive solutions that lead to a richer end-to-end Customer and Seller experience while increasing FBA profitability and adoption. In this role, your ability to influence over authority will be key to drive project deliverables.
· Lead projects for cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of a new feature, service, product, or system that meet savings targets as well as provide additional options to sellers.
· Recommends improvements to the way projects are scoped, built, tested and deployed across the function or company.
· Gathers requirements from appropriate business owners, writes clear and detailed functional specifications, prioritizes features, and drives technical scoping as needed.
· Work closely with software development/Tech teams, business managers and finance, team to quantify and prioritize programs and progress towards optimization and cost goals.
· Develop & monitor performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
· Ability to pull data and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
· Lead the definition and management of high quality product roadmaps toward the team's strategy and vision
· Bachelor's degree.
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in project/program management and/or operations in a customer service environment.
· Strong proficiency in analytical tools including Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
· Demonstrated experience and success at leading cross functional programs and proven ability to influence and lead without direct management authority (Influence without authority).
· Outstanding speaking, writing, and presentation skills, as well as the ability to persuade, inspire, and motivate others.
· Team leader/people management experience
· Ability to communicate effectively across a multitude of platforms with remote team members, as well as stakeholders at multiple levels within the organization.
· Comfortable challenging the status quo and questioning existing practices.
· Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
· Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· MBA or proven experience in Supply Chain/Operations
· The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across Amazon's cross-matrix organization is critical to the success of this role
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Experience with Six Sigma/ Lean, Operational Excellence and Reverse logistics optimization desired