As an Amazon Software Development Engineer Intern (SDE), you'll get to innovate on behalf of the customer. Working as part of a team building software solutions you will be involved in all phases of the product lifecycle including research, development, deployment and operations.
We're looking for developers with a passion for challenging problems, learning on the go and working with teammates to get stuff done!
Amazon offers a unique work environment where you’ll be able to work on the A to Z of problems, at scale, for real customers.
If you're interested in a challenge, building software that helps customers daily, and having a ton of fun - we want to hear from you today!
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer.
· Studying a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
· Be currently enrolled in university and graduating by the end of 2020
· Strong verbal and written English communication
· Current Australian/New Zealand citizen/Australian Permanent Resident
· Experience in at least one maintainable language: Java, C, C++, C#, Rust, Kotlin, Scala, etc
· Please note this role is based in Sydney
· Experience developing in a Linux environment
· Experience developing software on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platforms