Amazon, a Fortune 500 company is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.
Amazon HR Services Delivery team in San Jose is looking for a Quality Specialist who will be driving and monitoring key quality deliverables for the Employee Life cycle activities for EMEA based personnel.
One of the responsibilities of this role is to conduct quality reviews of trouble tickets and provide feedback to Process Leads, Managers and Sr. Associates. This review will aim to improve team’s performance by providing clear expectations, guidelines and consistency by creating standard work thus delighting the end customer.
Another area of focus will be trend reviewing from the quality data and other team performance related metrics to enhance continuous improvement, streamlining operational inefficiencies, creating relevant training guides/materials and distributing communication aids to the teams.
The Specialist will be the catalyst for the Sr. Associate to acquire the knowledge needed for their improvement and development. Specialists should create a supportive relationship with their team, raise the bar for our customers and promote a culture of ownership.
Success of the role measured via customer feedback channels (HMD), improvement in quality performance and process improvement projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Subject matter expert (SME) on specific employee life cycle quality processes & methodologies.
· Drive process/system improvement based on ongoing trends/gaps identified through quality review and other team performance related metrics.
· Helps assimilation of daily routines and practices in the teams.
· Execute on assigned project components & drive low-medium impact projects.
· Coordinates ad-hoc operational reports, status updates & proposals on a need basis.
· Collaborates with other Specialists on best practices/knowledge sharing and coaching styles.
· Facilitates knowledge for HRS Service Delivery Administrators of different resources, such as People Soft, Remedy, Time and Attendance Systems, Recruiting Systems etc.
· Contributes to a positive team environment by:
o Proactively aiding teammates with difficult customer contacts/cases (as applicable)
o Demonstrating effective communication and cooperation with other team members (including other teams)
· Identifies ongoing process improvement (Six Sigma, Green belt, LEAN) projects and supporting the team leader and management in executing those.
· French, English and Spanish language proficiency.
· Previous QA Experience.
· Previous HR Experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Bachelor’s Degree, advanced college education or certifications in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or alike)
· Significant Coaching and Mentoring Experience.
· PHR, GPHR, or SPHR certification.
· Ability to handle projects using the Project Management principles and methodology.
· Reporting and analytics Experience.
· Ability to manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict data privacy standards.
· Demonstrates superior judgment, diplomacy, and tact, with a willingness to speak up in the midst of adversity.
· Ability to push back, foresee potential issues, and advocate for relentless improvement.
· Ability to effectively motivate small groups.