Alexa Smart Home is an organization of full-stack engineers committed to bringing the next generation of Alexa Smart Home experiences to Amazon customers. We have deep expertise across the stack, from front-end to backend, iOS, and Android. We are data-driven and focus on making the smart home simpler and more convenient for people who use Alexa every day. We are growing rapidly in Seattle and looking for talented software engineers.
We are looking for a software engineer passionate about Alexa and smart home, who enjoy leading high-impact projects, setting the standard for quality, performance, and reliability and a great team player.
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience delivering large-scale applications
· Experience with modern unit and integration testing platforms
· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
· Experience working with React Native
· Experience working in an agile, fast-iterating software development environment
· Experience working in large, cross-team projects
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical project roles
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.