At Amazon, we have a long history of solving complex problems and providing innovative solutions for other businesses. With Amazon Pay, we are inventing the next frontier of connected commerce. We enable merchants to leverage our trusted, seamless buying experience to allow more than 300 million active Amazon customers to purchase from them—online, in-store, by voice, and across an expanding array of consumer devices.
The Amazon Pay team is seeking a senior technical program manager to drive our security program. In this roll, you will be the single-threaded owner for security within Amazon Pay. You will report directly to the Amazon Pay engineering leader.
· Own and drive the 1-3 year roadmap to drive security higher within Amazon Pay, helping determine what we should focus on
· Advise leadership on emerging threats in partnership with our InfoSec team
· Partner with our product to make our products secure by design; partner with InfoSec on on strategy and shared goals
· Ensure the right security processes are in place
· Prevent critical/high severity from re-occurring.
You will need to be an owner that’s passionate about our customers. You will also need to be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
This position is based in Seattle, WA.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 2+ years technical program management experience
· 6+ years total software engineering experience
· Software security experience
· Excellent communication, documentation, work prioritization and analytical skills.
· Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
· Previous experience building PCI compliant systems within payments realm, e.g. payment gateways, processors, card issuers, banks, etc.
· Professional experience and detailed technical knowledge in multiple areas of: security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
· Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services security
· Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer - F/M/V/D