Do you have a passion for candidates? Do you have experience delivering outcomes by creatively using sourcing and marketing channels? Do you want to work in a fast paced, action packed organization with an opportunity to help grow at an unparalleled scale and pace? Delivering on Amazon’s high bar for customer obsession takes hundreds of thousands of Operations team members. Amazon Customer Service HR generates demand for the Amazon brand, and converts that interest into new hires. If you are a seasoned marketer with a passion for helping thousands of people find great jobs, this is the role for you.
The WW Customer Service HR team is looking for seasoned marketing expert to join our team.
The Manager Employee Branding will serve as the global single-threaded leader for Amazon Customer Service Employer Brand and is responsible for managing, shaping, and evaluating the existing programs brand globally. She/he will be responsible for building and executing the brand framework for the Amazon candidate brand, oversee the marketing budget, develop and execute mass advertising campaigns across multiple channels and ensuring a cohesive brand proposition is presented to our customers. He/she will partner strategically with leaders across the Global CS Human Rersources team, employer brand, Internal Communications, business stakeholders, and external vendors to develop attraction campaigns, website analytics. This role requires strong employer brand and marketing experience, analytics, reporting, budget planning, and writing experience. We need someone who has a strong bias for action, keeps an eye on the long term, insists on the highest standards, is frugal, wants to learn and is used to delivering results. To be successful in this role you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly.
· Lead the design of all branded and visual communication items, including marketing websites, print and digital collateral, videos, swag, etc globally.
· Work with core audience segments and experiences to find insights and constantly up-level the customer experience.
· Create mechanisms for attracting candidates for Customer Service globally.
· Set and track the design standards and establish key performance measures for a range of categories (web, video, print and digital graphics, social etc.).
· Establish a workflow process for intake, tracking, and managing creative and content requests that meets both designer and stakeholder needs.
· Develop detailed project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, and distribution channels.
· Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and design for campus marketing programs and campaigns.
· Work with the central Employer Branding and design teams to stay up-to-day on all new tools, understand best practices, and leverage the learnings and economies of scale.
· 8+ years experience in marketing, brand, or talent management for a global corporate entity
· A good understanding of recruiting as well as the ability to build a large database
· Analytical experience producing reporting and data-driven insights
· Managing various external suppliers (e.g. media agencies)
· Passionate advocate for candidate experience; the candidate constantly thinks about how to improve the experience for candidates within a high-volume hiring environment
· Experience measuring program impact against pre-defined success metrics, and proven ability to employ data-driven, transparent decision making
· Experience writing narratives and successfully presenting to senior business leaders
· Track record of successfully delivering high-profile, high-risk employee-facing products or programs
· Experience in organizational design and proven results in optimizing teams
· Familiarity with an agile development process and past successful partnership with tech teams
· Proven ability to influence without authority and support/represent cross-functional teams across levels, geographies, and cultures
· Self-starting, entrepreneurial spirit with understanding of how to use data and calculated risk-taking to drive innovative change
· Excellent communication skills, paired with sound business judgment and ability to see around corners \
· Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous, deadline-oriented work environment
Some travel may be required (quarterly).