Amazon's mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. We use data to anticipate customer needs, create technology solutions for customer engagement, and personalize customer experiences.
Join an innovative and passionate team building the next generation of intelligent systems for customer service at Amazon. The Customer Experience Personalization team is looking for Software Developers passionate about Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing. We are looking for versatile and passionate engineers who are customer-centric, and looking to solve never-before-solved problems. You will enjoy a small-team environment that balances research with application; you will explore the frontier of Machine Learning techniques and take what you have found to solve real-world problems. Your work will have a direct impact on the bottom line of our business while improving customer experience. If big data, cutting edge technologies and building intelligent systems excite you, if you love to innovate and deliver results, then we want you to be on our team.
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you.
· Develop and Implement predictive models for real time predictions
· Boost Innovation by building rapid prototypes for experimentation
· Use statistics, NLP and machine learning techniques to create scalable solutions for business problems
· Analyze and extract relevant information from large amounts of both structured and unstructured data to help automate and optimize key processes
· Design, experiment and evaluate highly innovative models for predictive learning
· Work closely with business staff to optimize various business operations
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
· A Bachelors' degree in Computer Science
· 2+ years of software engineering experience
· Strong coding ability using Java/Python
· Strong business problem solving ability
· A Masters' degree in Computer Science
· Experience with UI – Web and mobile development
· 1+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and large data analysis
· Proficiency in object-oriented design
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.