Amazon Prime is seeking a strong Sr. Product Manager who is customer focused and passionate about improving the customer experience for Prime Members. Prime is a high-visibility team within Amazon that is building earth’s largest and most loved membership, connecting customers to the best of Amazon and beyond in ways that add extraordinary value and convenience to their lives.
As a Sr. Product Manager you will have a relentless focus on the customer and dive deep into customer use cases and problems ensuring our members have a world class experience. You will innovate to drive customer-focused solutions in Prime locales globally. You will have high judgment and understand which opportunities drive the most strategic value for the customers and business. You thrive in ambiguous, fast paced environments. You will use your influence across Amazon in various organizations to drive customer focused defect detection and resolutions. A core skill for this role is to be able to simplify complex processes identifying change needed within Prime and across Amazon.
Specific responsibilities will include:
· Drive the Business strategy and actions regarding issues related to Prime membership fraud and abuse.
· Work with Prime and other relevant Amazon businesses to deliver product and marketing roadmaps that results in a world-class experience for Prime Members.
· Work with other Amazon and subsidiary subscription businesses to build world-class operating mechanisms and technologies for CX companywide.
· Define, track, analyze and communicate metrics related to customer CX issue detection and resolution.
· 5+ years of product management and payments experience with high-quality and large-scale services
· Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a highly matrix cross-functional organization
· Ability to define, develop and implement a strategic vision based in industry and internal data
· Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with both business and technical teams
· Experience in conducting marketing research and developing business cases using qualitative and quantitative data
· MBA or masters in computer science preferred
· Knowledge of SQL, database and reporting tools is a strong plus.