As a Product Manager for Amazon Device Accessories, you will help define and deliver a variety of accessories for the Digital Devices portfolio. You will also work closely with regional teams to drive go to market activities to ensure a smooth and successful launch of our products globally.
This role is inherently cross-functional and you will work closely with other product managers, marketing, engineering, suppliers, operations and finance to bring features and products to market that will delight customers. A successful candidate will be analytical, able to be highly effective in a matrixed organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, easy to use products that customers love.
· Lead the definition, design and construction of accessories that complement our devices and improve the overall customer experience
· Work with both internal and external (vendor) development teams to develop and deliver accessories.
· Contribute to the development of the accessories portfolio strategy, vision, and goals supported by internal and external analysis
· Capture, document and communicate detailed, crisp business requirements to create product specifications and architecture and manage them through all stages of the product lifecycle
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, cost and features
· Manage delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
· Support online and offline go to market activities to ensure our products are represented and merchandized in the optimal way to drive adoption.
· Bachelor's degree
· 7+ years of professional experience
· 5+ years of product management experience in the consumer electronics accessories space
· Experience leading cross-functional teams
· Experience delivering CE products or accessories through the complete product lifecycle
· Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
· Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Strong team-orientation with proven track record of taking ownership and delivering results
· Superior verbal and written communications skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing executives
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.