Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon Prime’s members are at the heart of Amazon’s tremendous growth, and at the core of its success are the marketing teams which convert customers to be lifelong Prime members, help them discover new benefits, and increase their engagement with Amazon.
Amazon Prime Content Optimization Team owns driving marketing strategy and programs to increase Prime Member Acquisition, Activation and Retention. This team works with a broad range of teams and tools to develop, optimize and report on content optimization experiments.
We are looking for a Product manager that can help define and drive a holistic roadmap for content testing that enables the teams scale their impact and deliver innovations through content optimization. He/she will be responsible for understanding the tool set used by the team, technical dependencies on various Prime technical teams, gathering feedback and requests from WW teams and using all of these inputs to develop a short and long term vision. She/He will influence multiple teams to execute towards this vision while making difficult trade-off and prioritization decisions and delivering tangible results nimbly and quickly. This is a highly visible position with responsibility for a critical product area, with commensurate strong growth potential. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools.
Core responsibilities include:
· Lead product definition – Own and drive the customer working backwards strategy, long-term goals and working backwards documents, including customer, business metrics, technical feasibility and levels of effort to inform product roadmaps. Serve as single POC across a global team of stakeholders to compile feedback, drive feature prioritization based on this feedback and drive towards a long term product roadmap.
· Drive product creation – Work with dedicated engineering and Machine Learning teams to build and iterate upon existing or new product features. Manage trade-offs effectively. Earn trust across a range of stakeholders and partners.
· Own executive reviews – Present business and product vision, progress, and dependencies to executive stakeholders in multiple teams. Also contribute to broader team and organizational planning documents, including owning and driving them for your area of the business and product.
· Create and drive business strategy – Define how we measure success. Own reporting on KPIs, recommendations that use data to optimize them, and execution of those optimizations.
· Create mechanisms to scale – Drive mechanisms to optimize the team’s efficiency and alignment.
· Bachelor's degree
· 5+ years of product management experience with high-quality and large-scale services· Demonstrated results working by influencing stakeholders in a matrixed cross-functional organization
· Demonstrated ability to successfully work with technical teams to define user experience
· Great communication skills and ability to work effectively on shared projects with both business and technical teams
· Knowledge of SQL and Amazon reporting tools
· MBA preferred
· Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
· Experience with content management and optimization tools