Want to change the way people watch TV? Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon! Prime Video is seeking a senior marketer to oversee lifecycle marketing for Prime Video Channels, the service that lets Prime members add subscriptions like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more, all with no cable subscription necessary.
The Principal Lifecycle Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving key subscriber actions across the customer lifecycle, spanning onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves across our large and growing service of 150+ channels. The role will accomplish this through gleaning valuable trends through data analysis, mapping the customer journey, defining customer segmentation, ideating a marketing plan to deliver success against these customer segments and phases, building a testing roadmap, and working with key stakeholders to execute this roadmap across a variety of marketing channels including email, push notifications, social media, direct mail, merchandising, and display advertising. This role will work closely with Prime Video’s automation team, automating successful campaigns to achieve scale.
The successful candidate is a seasoned marketer with deep customer lifecycle marketing knowledge, and broad marketing experience across a wide span of disciplines including strategy, media, acquisition, engagement, and/or product marketing. Candidates will have experience working cross-functionally across internal and external teams, and driving programs that reach millions of customers, as well as an aptitude for data analysis. A mind for innovation, thinking big, and learning through testing is highly valued.
Success in this role requires seeing the big picture, defining ambitious plans and goals, building programs and processes to scale, and operating daily at the highest level. This role provides an opportunity to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Principal Marketing Manager Duties & Responsibilities Include:
· Developing marketing plans to drive engagement, retention, cross-sell, win-back, and saves through documenting the Prime Video Channels subscriber lifecycle, defining customer segments, and building/testing a campaign roadmap to deliver results across these phases.
· Working closely with Prime Video’s automation team, building business cases for automating successful campaigns to achieve scale across our service.
· Ideating marketing campaigns to drive retention, and collaborate across internal teams to execute these plans by writing campaign briefs and overseeing their deployment.
· Analyzing campaign and program performance and report results to leadership.
· Diving deep into engagement and retention performance, and report on weekly progress with leadership.
· 7+ years of marketing experience
· Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
· 7+ years of digital marketing experience, including paid search, email, push notifications, display, affiliate, merchandising, social media, or promotions
· 5+ years of marketing strategy, including go-to-market launch management, acquisition, engagement, product marketing, or partner marketing
· Ability to transform thinking quickly from high-level, strategic thinking into auditing detailed execution
· Excellent communications skills (written and oral) to drive recommendations, articulate tradeoffs, and communicate plans to senior executives
· Ability to juggle a range of projects across Amazon teams, balancing quality and speed
· Ability to work across channels to set and report on KPIs
· Bachelor’s degree
· MBA/advanced degree
· Experience in entertainment industry
· Consumer Lifecycle Marketing experience (preferred) or business-to-business experience (please be prepared to discuss how your B2B experience could translate to B2C results)
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.