Amazon Business is a fast-growing division of earth's most customer-centric company. Do you have a passion for mission-driven businesses that make a difference in the community? Are you an enterprise software product manager who knows how to scale an idea to an MVP and ultimately a multi-million/billion dollar business? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment, solving complex business/technical problems, and delivering innovative new solutions? You might have found your dream job.
We are hiring for a Healthcare Product Management role for the Amazon Business Healthcare team. This is a unique combination of product management, go-to-market leadership, and program management.
In this role, you will:
o Define a set of solutions (combined product features and Amazon-wide capabilities) that define the go-to-market strategy
o Establish customer and persona-level targeting and prioritization
o Identify the go-to-market channels (sales, marketing, alliances, etc.) that Amazon Business Healthcare will use for each solution/segment
o Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, tech, and customer service to operationalize the solution
o Set quarterly, annual, and 3-year-planning goals
o Use a portfolio management approach to balance and prioritize product investments
o Regularly meet and interact with senior Amazon and customer executives
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
· 5+ years of experience in a senior product, marketing, or strategy role
· Bachelor’s degree
· Expertise and demonstrated leadership in complex program and project management, with heavy emphasis on go-to-market strategies and delivering results
· Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative tools and solutions
· Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize
· Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
· An entrepreneurial mindset, with the tenacity to develop ideas independently, ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment is crucial
· Excellent project management and follow-up skills, attention to detail
· Master’s degree
· Deep experience in the healthcare supply chain field
· Ability to disambiguate situations and help others with clear task schedules