Amazon is seeking a strongly data-driven Financial Analyst to support the Vendor Investigations and Transactions Accuracy (VITA) team in Accounts Payable. You would be joining the team responsible of ensuring Amazon's Finance Operations processes stay ahead of risks in the vendor payments area, including duplicate and erroneous payment detection, prevention and root cause analysis.
The successful candidate must be eager to dive deep into processes and should have a proven record of delivering process efficiency results. This individual will have outstanding data analysis and auditing skills, problem solving skills, systems and process knowledge, and customer service passion.
· Bachelor's Degree (or in progress) in Finance, Business Analytics, Economics, Accounting or related technical field from an accredited institution
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience in accounts payable, procurement or related field. Good understanding of the end to end P2P cycle.
· Advanced English skills, including excellent business writing
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including intermediate Excel.
· Strong attention to details. Interest in accomplishing goals and exceeding expectations
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently while in a team environment
· Work experience in internal or external audits, fraud investigation, risk management and SOX compliance practice.
· Professional qualification like Certified Public Accountant, CIA or CFE.
· Forensic data analysis skills with experience writing SQL and using Tableau or QuickSite for visualization
· Six Sigma knowledge or certifications such as Green Belt or Yellow Belt