Join the team that’s building the Voice UI of the future for video devices and services like Fire TV, Echo Show, Xbox, Roku, Netflix, Hulu, Prime Video, and many more. We are building the platform that will allow ANY video device or service to bring the power of voice to their customers to discover and enjoy the content they love every day. And we’re just getting started!
We are looking for an experienced, creative, visionary, and customer-centric Sr. Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will help define and champion the vision for a key new area of focus for the Alexa Video team.
As a Sr. Product Manager for Alexa Video, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products and services. You will drive product strategy and definition, and collaborate with engineering to develop and launch features.
The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the software development process, a demonstrated track record of delivering new features and products, and passion for innovating on behalf of customers. They don’t need to have expertise in NLU (natural language understanding), or machine learning but should have curiosity about it. They value collaboration, data-driven decision making, learning, and can comfortably communicate with others, in both technical and non-technical roles. In this role, you will be on point to inform and guide technical, product, design investments, driving requirements back to the engineering team to jointly deliver value to customers and developers alike.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
• 10+ years of leading product teams in a related industry
• Experience managing teams working in Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
• A first-hand working knowledge of current web technologies
• Experience with business applications such as Word, Excel and Project
• Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
• Previous experience building products that leverage A.I., Machine Learning, Natural Language Understanding, and/or big data
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age