The AWS Global Professional Services Security, Risk, and Compliance team works with our largest enterprise customers to operationalize the shared responsibility model as they migrate to the cloud. Have you ever participated in a training and thought, “I wish this was more interactive and fun”? Do you like helping people understand the right way to secure a cloud infrastructure? Do you think that it is finally time to start showing people that right way to be secure versus just telling them?
AWS offers a cloud platform with a global reach and we are looking for a passionate and innovative technical security thinker to help the expansion of the Security Experience practice. This is a role for someone that is looking to change the way that AWS interacts with our customers. Our customers want to learn how to build their business on us in the most efficient way possible, and do not want to listen to presentations anymore. Our customers want to actually experience building out infrastructure, responding to incidents, and making risk-based decisions around their adoption, but in a controlled fun environment.
The ideal candidate should be a highly technical security professional who has the ability to take customers on a journey through securing their infrastructure. They will need to be able to develop highly scalable applications that adhere to cloud and security best practices.
- Expertise – Build highly scalable web and/or mobile applications to drive the secure adoption of the cloud into our top accounts.
- Solutions – Develop highly scalable solutions to meet business objectives through the gamification of learning.
- Delivery – Engage with customers in private and public venues to drive cloud adoption.
- Insights – Provide thought leadership and collaboration internal AWS teams to drive roadmaps based upon customer use cases.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed. (10% Travel)
This position has option to work Remote/ Virtual. (No relocation required)
· 3+ years experience in developing secure customer facing web and/or mobile applications
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Information Security or equivalent experience required
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Proficiency in the DevOps style of software deployment
· Proficiency in driving a security focused software development lifecycle
· Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
· Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders and Customers
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation