· Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email queries
· Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
· Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral communication
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
· Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for reviews moderation and email response and service levels
· Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
· Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
· Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
· Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
· Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond all other duties as assigned.
· The ideal candidate must be flexible in the working schedule as our company operates on a 24/7 basis.
· Intermediate Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
· Must be fluent in Dutch and English (Speak, Read and Write)
· Completed NQF Level 4
· Minimum one year customer service experience
· Some college degree preferred
· 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
· Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
· Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
· Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
· Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member