At Ring, we start and end with the customer. We are looking for a customer-obsessed, proactive and data-driven senior manager to deliver the best possible experience to our customers across Europe. This is a pivotal role to build a great pre- and post-purchase customer experience. This position is based in Amsterdam.
The Customer Experience Lead will ensure that every Ring customer in Europe is nurtured throughout their Ring experience, across all touchpoints. This means working with many different stakeholders and teams, interacting with teams of all levels. The role requires a passion for results and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will be a problem solver, who thrives in a collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, and collaborative.
· Lead user research studies, consumer market intelligence, segment analysis, and customer satisfaction analysis.
· Translate learnings into insights and the desired customer experience, bridging high-level business requirements and functional specifications to ensure clear communication and coordination across key touch points including app, website, online and offline educational content, subscriptions, and customer support.
· Ensure complete customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle.
· Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to onboarding, member engagement, retention, NPS and reviews.
· Define, document and drive key metrics and reporting.
· Partner with global user experience and product teams to innovate meaningful member benefits, programs and feature improvements that delight customers.
· Partner with Customer Support team to operationalize learning and develop segment-specific programs that increase customer satisfaction.
· Manage multiple aspects of pre- and post-purchase customer education, including localized troubleshooting articles and other support content.
· 6+ years of relevant experience in customer-centric roles, focusing on customer experience and / or product management.
· Strong strategy and analytics skills.
· Ability to set relevant KPI, perform deep-dive analysis, build dashboards and share insights.
· People management experience.
· Excellent verbal and written English; additional European languages a plus.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals, excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, will take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances.
· Flexibility to respond quickly and reprioritize.
· Strong track record of working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders.
· Strong in simplifying complex matters with loads of information and creating strategic approach.
· Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
Ring's mission is to make neighbourhoods safer by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of home security products and services. The Ring product line enables Ring to offer affordable, complete, proactive home and neighbourhood security in a way no other company has before. In fact, two neighbourhoods in Newark, New Jersey (USA) saw an over 50 percent decrease in home break-ins after Ring Video Doorbells and Spotlight Cams were installed on 11% of homes in the communities from April-July 2018 when compared to the same time period in 2017. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.