Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? If so, look no further! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced Program Manager – Migration Partners to develop and build awareness, support enablement efforts, and drive revenue for AWS Partner Network Migration Partners.
In the Program Manager – Migration Partners role, you will develop and deliver repeatable partner programs and migration enablement content including value proposition that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS partner ecosystem and field priorities to define and execute a partner programs to support a select group of APN Technology and Consulting Partners. You will act as the primary programs contact for these partners worldwide, including regular participation in team calls across the globe, in-person meetings and planning sessions. The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, as well as programs and sales enablement background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales/field reps.
You will constantly monitor and support partner participation in broader APN, as well as segment-specific, programs, including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for the partners. You will work closely with your partner to create global programs then help execute these programs regionally. You will constantly seek to improve upon communication to the partner so that they are aware of the full scope of resources and support that AWS has to offer.
This role requires strong collaboration and relationship-building skills as you will be required to work across the Partner organization to execute Partner programs worldwide. You will be the voice of these partners needs into various internal stakeholders and to share best practices across regions.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an incredibly fast growing business. The ideal candidate will have creative programs and enablement ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven experience. Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical. You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. A solid understanding of cloud architecture and the cloud landscape are critical to this role.
· 6+ years of work experience in program management or product marketing in high-technology companies, ideally in cloud and/or enterprise software space
· Experience creating messages and implementing repeatable programs
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
· Prior experience in program leadership role for a large Consulting or Technology Partner for 5+ years
· Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business with and through the partner ecosystem
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
· Experience in managing large global partners to build global programs appropriate for their goals
· Experience developing partner-related programs aligned to target solution segments and/or industries with demonstrated ability to develop compelling program content and enablement materials
· Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
· Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
· Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
· Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team
· Experience with Microsoft Excel and SalesForce.Com
“Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age."