Author Central allows verified authors to create an account where they can claim their titles and add rich content that will appear on a customer-facing Author page. Author pages link to their books' Detail pages, and vice versa. The Author Central Specialist will be the front line interface between Amazon and authors. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment.
· Process and Respond to emails and/or phone calls received from publishers in English and German
· Reprocess stuck books through the system
· Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise to the development teams
· Remove content as they are identified by the KCQ team
· Work with publishers that their content has been removed
· Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique publisher requests and their solutions
· Work on developing standard responses for common questions
· Remotely calibrate with peers and leads on other sites of the network to ensure consistent experience to publishers
· Proven German and English verbal and written fluency skills.
· 1+ years of previous experience in a contact center environment.
· Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with external/internal parties
· Proven ability to understand complex issues
· Proficiency en MS Office package (Excel, Word) and HTML
· Strong analytical skills. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
· Detail oriented and process focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
· Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services