The Amazon Business team is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative Senior Program Manager who will be responsible for defining and executing high-impact programs that grow Business Electronics. Amazon Business is dedicated to offering a broad selection of products and supplies to business, industrial, education and commercial customers at competitive prices. The Business Electronics categories span products including PC and Office products and supplies, networking equipment, professional video and audio equipment, and security, camera and imaging equipment.
This position is a critical role in building one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses. The Senior Program Manager will work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to streamline operations and projects, influence roadmaps and is responsible for developing strategies for the Business Electronics team to deliver metrics/goals. Additionally, this position is responsible for identifying systematic ways to drive growth through expanding/curating business selection, deep-diving price competitiveness, and developing programs to improve customer/vendor experiences on the Amazon Business platform. This role is an ideal next step for candidates seeking opportunities to have a large-scale impact on a business.
This candidate should have experience in program/project/product management and must possess strong communication skills as they will be working with multiple stakeholders. The right candidate will be flexible, action and results oriented, and self-starting. They must also be decisive and able to move with speed to influence leadership and implement their own ideas.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Build, develop, and manage the programs/roadmap for initiatives/features enhancing customer experience.
· Collaborate with internal Amazon teams to define new requirements and inputs to influence/impact goals.
· Make prioritization and trade-off decisions balancing seller/customer experience, developer experience, and business value.
· Investigate issues from different sources, do root cause analysis, identify systemic gaps and ensure these gaps are addressed.
· Operate autonomously; drive programs end to end including business goals, technical solution, legal, and all customer and seller-facing aspects.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· A proven ability in program / product / project management.
· 5+ years of relevant experience in sales, buying, account management, consulting and/or marketing preferably in eCommerce or B2B industries
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Superior verbal and written communications skills.
· An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· A composed, poised and professional demeanor.
· A history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Demonstrated success in situations with a high level of ambiguity
· SQL knowledge a plus
· Experience in early stage innovation
· Proven track record of delivering results in B2B or relevant category
· Pragmatism and ownership