· Pay vendors on time based on payment schedule using market payment application;
· Perform payments reconciliation – analyze Vendors’ Open Items (i.e., daily) to clear items;
· Prepare payment files;
· Handle timely invoice processing (including deciding on the tax codes) and posting received invoices;
· Manage master data for vendors;
· Provide Markets with all internal/external reports;
· Perform maintenance and reconciliation of vendor data.
*The opportunity is with limited contract for 6 months.
*The job is of two vacancies, one in Jeddah and the other in Riyadh.
· University degree either in Economics/Accountancy/Finance.
· Knowledge of bank payment applications and invoicing compliance with legislation;
· Proven knowledge in international accounting and reporting standards;
· Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel),knowledge SAP will be an advantage;
· Good analytical, planning, organizational and time-management and communication skills;
· Ability to work with big volume of data;
· Proficiency in English (Intermediate: spoken and written).
· Open to change and willing to learn new skills
· Ability to follow up on pending issues
· Ability to meet deadlines