The Employee Services Service Delivery organization handles the employee life cycle transactions, from Screening Services, Onboarding, Transfers, Pay Services, Exits, and HR4HR processes throughout multiple geographies.
The Pay Services Sr. Associate will provide ongoing support, act as a central point for resolution and management of the day-to-day transactions of several programs through diverse electronic platforms. The ideal person will be organized, work effectively with internal and external contacts, have the ability to process large volumes of transactions, understand complex policies and apply them to employee situations. The successful candidate will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, superior attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment. The candidate must also possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills, along with a customer service focus that the world associates with expects from Amazon.
· Process transactions for multiple HR employee programs.
· Provide support and partner with diverse HR teams.
· Respond to questions and troubleshoot program issues on behalf of candidates, employees, managers, and HR Business Partners.
· Draft audit reports detailing methodology, results, and recommendations.
· Escalate issues and/or ideas for process improvement to Leadership and Management.
· Verify data and perform data entry. Look for variances and discrepancies in data for correction.
· Ensure that quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables meet customer expectations.
· Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
· Continually strive to improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing systems and look for enhancements related to current systems and procedures based on KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies.
· Manage confidential and sensitive employee information and adhere to strict confidentiality standards
· Advanced Italian and English skills.
· HR experience
· Bachelor's degree or advanced college education in a related field (Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, Industrial Engineering or alike)
· MS Office experience and ability to use MS Excel for reporting purposes
· Experience with PeopleSoft.
· HR software experience.
· Pay Services experience.