At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful. We invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
· Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2017 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world
· You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below.
· If you are selected to move forward in the process after submitting your application, you will have the opportunity to specify role preference.
· Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
· Make sure to list your MBA/master’s program and expected graduation date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
· A cover letter is not necessary.
Internship opportunities available in the following job families:
Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP): The Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP) is a key pipeline program designed to set MBA hires on the path to retail leadership. RLDs rotate through two different retail functions including vendor management, instock management, marketing management, category merchant management, or retail product management. These rotations are typically in two distinct product categories with additional exposure to functional job training, leadership development workshops, mentorship/career guidance and a large network of peers and program alumni. This breadth of exposure provides program participants to gain an understanding of key roles within Amazon’s retail organization and build skills to help them become effective leaders capable of leading large, complex organizations. Internships are available in Seattle, WA.
Senior Product Manager (PM): Senior Product Managers at Amazon invent new products and features on behalf of customers. PMs work cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, develop business models and marketing plans, define and analyze success metrics, manage strategic projects, and own the product end-to-end. PMs ultimately become general managers responsible for running large business segments and organizations. Examples of organizations where PMs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Kindle, North America Consumer (such as Retail Systems, Customer and Brand Protection, Marketplace Sales, International Retail, Hardlines, and Softlines), Prime Photos, Prime and Delivery Experience, and Logistics & Transportation. Internships are available in Seattle, WA.
Senior Product Manager – Technical Products (PMT): The primary role of a Senior Product Manager of Technical Products within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Internships are available in Seattle, WA.
Pathways Operations Leadership Development Program (OPS): Pathways is a five-year Operations Leadership Development Program designed to rapidly develop talented MBA graduates with the skills they need to be Amazon General Managers and Directors. Pathways members will develop leadership skills and gain a deep knowledge of the business through a series of progressively challenging operational assignments across Amazon’s growing supply chain network. Pathways will be expected to scale with the growth and complexity of the business, lead and develop large teams, solve problems with creative solutions and Deliver Results on behalf of our customers! Internships are available globally.
Senior Program Manager (PGM): Senior Program Managers work to find solutions to complex problems within operations, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage programs broadly across businesses within Amazon. PGMs are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. They drive efforts independently and as part of larger project teams and have a significant impact on the customer experience and the business. Internships are available in Seattle, WA.
Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP): The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is designed to help you jump start your career and grow into a leader at Amazon. As a summer intern you will own a strategic project or join a team and lead specific deliverables. This will require advanced analytical skills, problem solving, strategic thinking and influence. It will also provide a first-hand look at the full-time experience. In addition to your daily responsibilities, as an FLDP intern you will get unique exposure to senior leaders in Finance, mentorship from current full-time FLDP’s, and several opportunities to explore the peculiar culture of Amazon. Do you have what it takes to be a future leader in Finance at Amazon? If so, we want you as an FLDP. Internships are available in Seattle, WA.
· Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application
· 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
· Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams (PMT Only)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.