At Amazon, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for a full-time role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to:
· Learn more about our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff’s 2017 Letter to Shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as where we operate around the world.
· As of February 2020 we are actively reviewing applications for the below listed roles only.
· You will have the opportunity to specify role and job location preference when you create your candidate profile and submit your application within the Amazon portal.
· You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below.
· Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
· Make sure to list your MBA/master’s program and expected graduation date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
· A cover letter is not necessary.
Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP): The Retail Leadership Development Program (RLDP) is a key pipeline program designed to set MBA hires on the path to retail leadership. RLDs rotate through two different retail functions including vendor management, instock management, marketing management, category merchant management, or retail product management. These rotations are typically in two distinct product categories with additional exposure to functional job training, leadership development workshops, mentorship/career guidance and a large network of peers and program alumni. This breadth of exposure provides program participants to gain an understanding of key roles within Amazon’s retail organization and build skills to help them become effective leaders capable of leading large, complex organizations. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
Senior Product Manager – Technical Products (PMT): The primary role of a Senior Product Manager of Technical Products within Amazon is to assume end-to-end product ownership over one of our technical product offerings. PMTs are expected to dive deep into the technology both from a product and customer perspective, working with software engineers and business partners to define, build, launch and grow new technology-driven products and services. These products might be hardware offerings, software or technical services, and customers often include developers, IT departments or enterprise CIOs. Examples of organizations where PMTs may work include (but aren’t limited to): Amazon Web Services (AWS), Prime Video, Alexa, Game Services, and Supply Chain Technologies. Full-time roles are available in Seattle, WA.
· Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application
· 3+ years of full-time industry work experience, which occurred between graduation from your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program, OR 3+ years of military work experience prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
· Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams (PMT Only)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.