Amazon is seeking a creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial person to join our exciting and fast-paced Amazon Turkey team. Our team is growing and if you are passionate about improving our selection, price, and convenience by leveraging on data, this role may be a great match.
The Turkey organization is seeking a highly quantitative, experienced Business Analyst to drive the development of analytics and insights for the team. S/he will succeed in this role if organized and self-starter, and can learn new technologies quickly and excel in a fast-paced environment. In this position, the Leader will be a key contributor and sparring partner, developing analytics and insights that the TR management teams and business leaders will use to define strategies and deep dive businesses.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Define and develop business critical metrics and reports across all business levers, key performance indicators, and financials.
· Own key executive reports and metrics that are consumed by TR/Amazon leadership
· Provide thought leadership in business deep dives
· Work closely with Retail team to help them meet their objectives
· Perform exploratory data analysis to identify trends, patterns, correlations, and insights and present written business recommendations to the leadership in a clear and compelling way
· Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, or related discipline
· Fluent in English
· 3+ years of hands-on industry experience in business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
· Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
· Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to deliver results
· Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Must possess excellent business judgment, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
· Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
· 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· Advanced Degree in Economics, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or related quantitative field or MBA with a concentration in Quantitative Analysis.